We are opening our doors soon!
We have entered Phase 2 of the COVID-19 guidelines laid out by Bishop Tracy Malone of the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church, which currently allow for small in-person meetings (20 or less).
We anticipate that we will be permitted to enter Phase 3 (50 people or less) by the beginning of July. We are excited, as this will allow us to open our church doors to meet with you!
Since we will have a 50 person limit, we will offer two worship services at 10:00am and 11:30am beginning on Sunday, July 5th. We ask that you “reserve” seats for you and your family for one of these services. This will ensure that we have an appropriate number of people at each service, and that we will not have to turn people away.
Please rest assured that sanitation guidelines will be met before, in-between, and after services.
Guidelines & Policies
As we begin to gather for worship services, we will abide by the recommended physical distancing guidelines put forth by the CDC, the state of Ohio, and the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church. Our policies are as follows:
- All worship services will be held in the Hartley Family Life Center (Gym), to ease foot traffic and disinfecting processes.
- Worshipers are strongly encouraged to wear masks while inside the building. Worship leaders will remove masks to facilitate clear communication.
- If anyone feels sick or exhibits any fever, stay home.
- Worshipers should wash their hands frequently. Worshipers should also sneeze or cough into their elbows.
- Worshipers will be asked to refrain from physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, etc.), and to abide by safe physical distancing practices.
- There will be no times of fellowship, and no eating in the building, for the forseeable future.
- Worshipers will enter through the main southwest doors (lower level, next to the office). Worshipers will exit through the west doors in the Family Life Center.
- Kid’s ministries will NOT be available at this time. Your children are encouraged to attend worship services with you. Please register them just like you would register yourself.
- Baskets will be placed in the gathering area to receive offerings.
Beginning July 5
- Sundays at 10:00 am
(Traditional Style, Live Streamed)
- Sundays at 11:30 am