We transitioned back to two, in-person worship services at 9:30am and 11:30am on January 10, 2021.
We are continuing to live stream our 9:30am service every Sunday for those who are sick and/or at-risk. Please note that our in-person service times may change or halt as the COVID-19 situation develops.
In accordance with state orders and local mandates, we are requiring that masks be worn at all times. Should Summit County move to Level 4 (purple) in the Ohio Public Health Advisory System, we will halt in-person services and return to online-only. You can always find the most up-to-date information on this page.
Guidelines & Policies
As we begin to gather for worship services, we will abide by the recommended physical distancing guidelines put forth by the CDC, the state of Ohio, and the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church. Our policies are as follows:
- Worshipers are required to wear masks while inside the building. Worship leaders will remove masks to facilitate clear communication.
- If anyone feels sick or exhibits any fever, stay home.
- Worshipers should wash their hands frequently. Worshipers should also sneeze or cough into their elbows.
- Worshipers will be asked to refrain from physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, etc.), and to abide by safe physical distancing practices.
- There will be no times of fellowship and no eating in the building for the foreseeable future.
- Worshipers will enter and exit through the main southwest doors (lower level, next to the office).
- Kid’s ministries will NOT be available at this time. Your children are encouraged to attend worship services with you.
- Baskets will be placed outside of the Sanctuary to receive offerings. Online giving is also available on our website.
As Of Jan. 10:
- Sundays at 9:30 am
In-Person Traditional Service
- Sundays at 11:30 am
In-Person Contemporary Service