We have restarted in-person worship services!
Based on COVID-19 guidelines laid out by Bishop Tracy Malone of the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church, we are permitted to have in-person services while maintaining appropriate precautionary safety measures. We are excited, as this has allowed us to open our church doors to meet with you!
At the beginning of July, we began offering two worship services at 10:00am and 11:30am. We are continuing to live stream our 10:00am service every Sunday for those who are sick and/or at-risk. Please note that our in-person service times may change or halt as the COVID-19 situation develops.
In accordance with state orders and local mandates, we are requiring that masks be worn at all times. Should Summit County move to Level 4 (purple) in the Ohio Public Health Advisory System, we will halt in-person services and return to online-only. You can always find the most up-to-date information on this page.
Please rest assured that sanitation guidelines will be met before, in-between, and after services.
Guidelines & Policies
As we begin to gather for worship services, we will abide by the recommended physical distancing guidelines put forth by the CDC, the state of Ohio, and the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church. Our policies are as follows:
- All worship services will be held in the Hartley Family Life Center (Gym) to ease foot traffic and disinfecting processes.
- Worshipers are required to wear masks while inside the building. Worship leaders will remove masks to facilitate clear communication.
- If anyone feels sick or exhibits any fever, stay home.
- Worshipers should wash their hands frequently. Worshipers should also sneeze or cough into their elbows.
- Worshipers will be asked to refrain from physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, etc.), and to abide by safe physical distancing practices.
- There will be no times of fellowship, and no eating in the building, for the forseeable future.
- Worshipers will enter through the main southwest doors (lower level, next to the office). Worshipers will exit through the west doors in the Family Life Center.
- Kid’s ministries will NOT be available at this time. Your children are encouraged to attend worship services with you. Please register them just like you would register yourself.
- Baskets will be placed in the gathering area to receive offerings.
As Of July 5
- Sundays at 10:00 am
(Traditional Style, Live Streamed)
- Sundays at 11:30 am