We currently have in-person services and are continuing to live stream our 9:30 AM service every Sunday for those who are sick and/or at-risk. We encourage masks to be worn unless you are fully vaccinated, but no one is required to wear one.
Please note that our in-person service times may change or halt as the COVID-19 situation develops. You can always find the most up-to-date information on this page.
Guidelines & Policies
As we begin to gather for worship services, we will abide by the recommended physical distancing guidelines put forth by the CDC, the state of Ohio, and the East Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church. Our policies are as follows:
- Worshipers are encouraged to wear masks while inside the building unless fully vaccinated.
- If anyone feels sick or exhibits any fever, stay home.
- Worshipers should wash their hands frequently. Worshipers should also sneeze or cough into their elbows.
- Worshipers will be asked to refrain from physical contact (shaking hands, hugging, etc.), and to abide by safe physical distancing practices.
- There will be no eating in the building for the foreseeable future.
- Kid’s ministries are NOT be available at this time. Your children are encouraged to attend worship services with you.
- Baskets will be placed outside of the Sanctuary to receive offerings. Online giving is also available on our website.
- Sundays at 9:30 am
In-Person and Online Traditional Service
- Sundays at 11:30 am
In-Person Contemporary Service